We at betobet.com (“Website”), having its head office located in Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad , Curacao, operated by Counder B.V with registered number 152925 (“betobet”, “Company”_or_“we”, “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
The Services are not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us.
We collect two types of data and information from our users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information in order to enhance the functionality of our Services, the type of browser and operating system the user's device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which the user was linked to the Services.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”)
Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our Website and/or our mobile portal. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website (such as name, phone number, email address, payment method and other information we may require in order to complete your registration) or when you report a problem.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
Details of transactions you carry out through the website.
Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the website and to recognize you when you return to it.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with access to our Website and/or to provide our Services.
• To monitor and verify your use of the Website.
• To provide any support and maintenance of our Website, including routine maintenance, upgrades and other changes to the platform.
• To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Services;
- To perform a research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To monitor transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering and cheating.
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties for any of the following purposes:
Providing you with our Services;
- Storing such information on our behalf;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; auditing our operations, provide customer support, customer retention services, etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics; and
If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it. You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for your transaction history and other data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services. We may also retain information we collect in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.